How Do I Start A Blog: [With] Developing Your Blog Strategy
You're Probably Wondering How Do I Start A Blog?
I bet you are sick and tired of hearing people talk about “making money blogging.” You’ve probably seen others start a blog, but maybe you feel that you could never do that yourself.
Perhaps it looks too complicated and seems a bit far fetched. However, I’m here to bust up those myths and show you how you can actually start a blog.
If you truly want to start a blog, you will need a blog strategy.
To Begin Developing Your Blog Strategy: Ask yourself the following questions, and jot down your answer.
- Why do I want to start a blog? Map out how you could use your blog to solve problems or help others.
- Will you be committed to your blog? Record how often you plan to blog. Think about how much time you have to devote to your blog. Keep in mind, you can blog once a week or once a day as long as your posting schedule is consistent.
- What will be the focus of my blog? Write down the primary vision for your blog. This is where you’ll deviate from why you want to start a blog into exactly what your blog will be about. Narrow down your reasons for starting your blog into a single vision for your blog.
- What kind of content will you create? What can your readers expect from your blog?
- How much income are you hoping to earn from your blog? Record the amount of monthly income that you desire from your blog.
- What is the main outcome you expect from your blog? Write down your primary CTA or call to action. Be clear on what you want your readers to do after consuming the valuable content that you’ve provided. ( Would you like for them to subscribe to your YouTube Channel, like your fan page, or buy a product? Know what you want & set your content up to guide them to it.
- How will you build your list? What do you have to offer your audience that compels them to subscribe to your email list for more value?
- How will you profit from your blog? Will you build your YouTube Channel and get advertisement dollars; will you promote affiliate offers, will you sell your own products or services ext.
- What is your unique attraction that will keep your audience coming back for more? Why would a visitor bookmark or return to your blog on a regular basis? Record your attraction factor.
Having a blog strategy can save you years of wasted efforts. It can earn you Big profits, and it can provide major fulfillment. When you know that you’re providing the kind of value that your audience can use for the betterment of their lives and that your valuable contribution is earning you profits you’ll be inspired to keep growing your blog.
I hope you’ve enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to download your Blog Biz Planner so you can dig deeper into your blog strategy. The entire Blogging Your Way To Success Course is now available too.
If you need to know how to setup your blog CLICK HERE for a video that breaks it all down.
Stay Connected: in the very next post, we will be building a blog together. If you have questions, concerns, or comments about this topic, type them in the comments section.
Until next time . . .
To Your Success;
Having trouble setting up your email list?
Watch this video to learn about autoresponders and landing pages. Please keep in mind that this is an older video, therefore, the call to actions are outdated, but the general way to set up your email address is the same.